Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pollycraft Double Up Challenge

I created this card for Pollycraft Monday Challenge



The theme for their new challenge which was set by Joanne is: "DOUBLE UP" (need to use TWO SEPARATE images).

I chose to use Felicity - swing out as she reminds me of my sister Margaret (the same tomboy cuteness, I think) combined with this sweet fence to make a summer scene. Felicity and the fence are coloured with Copic markers. I made the trees using a brass stencil (Dreamweavers, Tree of Life) and the Copic airbrushing system. The different components are each popped up to make for a very 3-D card.
 

7 comments:

  1. oooh absolutely adorable and a great take on our theme this week,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your card is so pretty, I love how you've combined the 2 images!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I meant Pollycraft, Sketch and Stash is my other challenge blog lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw gorgeous card, I love how you used the two images.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. Are the trees done in chalk. That swing stamp has alot of uses I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Shelley. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shelley and so well put together creating a wonderful scene.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete