Thursday, April 21, 2011

Have a super birthday

The kids have 3 birthday parties to attend over the next 2 weeks so I'm tasked with making a stack of boy birthday cards this week. Here is the first one.
I just love the Bugaboo digital stamp line "A Kids View" - they are so striking and fun. I went very primary with the colours on this card so I kept the embellishments to a minimum. I was thrilled to find this scrap of patterned paper with wonderful bold stars that quite coincidentally matched the shape of a small punch in my drawer. I punched the small stars from scraps of the pattered paper so the colours matched.

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly great boys card! love the fun image, lovely to chat to you too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Shelly! Thank you so much for playing The KB challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute
    thanks for joining us at SAM
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete