Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh happy day

Here is another card that started out with the Bo Bunny "Cambridge" card kit that I mentioned in an earlier post. I got a great deal on the card kit but it's been sitting in my stash for way too long waiting for me to actually do something! I've also had this Stampotique stamp that hasn't seen ink so I decided to merge the two by using the card kit design and recommended papers but switching out the suggested chipboard piece (which looked like a shield or coat of arms) for the Stampotique image which is coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment is a Bo Bunny rub-on and honestly, it's just perfect for this stamp - can you hear the sarcasm in her voice?
I'll be donating this card to Send A Smile 4 Kids (which provides handmade greeting cards to children ages 0-19 who are hospitalized). I'm hoping there will be a teenager who will appreciate the attitude.

Challenges:
ATC's & Cards with Attitude - anything goes
Pile it On - all about "S" (Stampotique, sarcasm, spots)
Use it Tuesdays - anything goes using hoarded supplies (card kit papers)

2 comments: