Monday, December 22, 2014

Stickles carrying case

I love, love, love my Stickles. So, of course, I had to make a special carrying case for them (something as special as glitter glue shouldn't have to be carried in a boring plastic container). I picked up this lunchbox-style case at the dollar store - ugly design but with the addition of several Basic Grey patterned papers (all from the "Lime Rickey" set) and some decoupage'd tissue paper, a fabulous & fun case was born.

 
The original (ugly) box

Completed, altered box - isn't it bee-u-ti-ful

Holds all my Stickles with room to grow

Challenges:

Craft My Life - anything goes
Not Just Cards - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Great decoration project. Thanks for sharing it with us at All Crafts Challenges. I wish you a Happy New Year. Maja DT

    ReplyDelete